- Processing your personal data is limited to only the data that is minimally required for the purposes for which they are processed;
- Your explicit consent is requested in order for us to process your personal data;
- Appropriate organizational and technical measures are taken to ensure optimum security of your personal data;
- No personal data will be passed on to other parties, unless this is necessary for carrying out the purposes for which they were provided;
- We are aware of your rights regarding your personal data. We want to point out that we respect them.
Processing of personal data from customers and suppliers
Personal data of customers and suppliers will be processed by T.T.I. Tyre Trading International for the following purposes:
- Administrative purposes;
- Communication about the order and/or invitations;
- Executing or issuing a contract or order.
The basis for this personal data is:
- The agreed contract or order.
For the purpose(s) above, T.T.I. Tyre Trading International can request the following personal data from you:
- First name;
- (Business) Telephone number;
- (Business) E-mail address;
Data storage period
Your personal data will be temporarily stored by T.T.I. Tyre Trading International for the above mentioned purposes: during the term of the agreement and thereafter only in the financial administration for a maximum of 7 years, corresponding to the statutory retention period for the tax authorities.
T.T.I. Tyre Trading International will not store your personal data longer than necessary and only for the purpose for which it was provided or required by law.
We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unlawful processing. For example, we have been taken the following measures:
- All the staff of T.T.I. Tyre Trading International B.V. is bound to confidentiality;
- We make use of a username and password policy on all our systems;
- We anonymize and ensure the encryption of personal data if there is a reason to do so;
- We create backups of the personal data to be able to recover these in case of physical or technical incidents;
- We test and evaluate our measures on a regular basis;
- Our staff is informed on the importance of personal data protection.
Rights with regard to your personal data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- You have the right to inspect, rectify or delete the personal data we have stored;
- You can object against the processing of your personal data (or a part hereof) by our staff;
- You have the right to ask us to handover your personal data to yourself or a third party.
Before we will honour the above requests, we may ask you for a legitimation.
If we process your personal data, based on permission given by you, you will always have the right to withdraw this consent.
Questions or complaints?
If you have a complaint about our way of processing your personal data, we kindly ask you to contact us directly. Together we will look for a solution. You also have the legal right to file a complaint via the Dutch Data Protection Authority (DPA), the supervisory authority in the field of privacy protection.